Expert Panel on Cloud Network Transformation – TECH Thursday
Thursday, December 14, 2017
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Endeavor Innovative Workspaces
8831 Business Park Drive #301, Fort Myers FL 33912/p>
The Regional Technology Partnership invites area business and technology professionals to join us on Thursday, December 14th, for a networking event and moderated panel discussion.
Cloud Network Transformation: Hybrid cloud is the new normal and businesses need to ensure their network connectivity is part of the transformation to connect traditional IT, private and public clouds seamlessly. The game changing approach around software defined infrastructure for networks provides agility, simplified management and improved performance.
Please join Linda Lyding, IBM Global Vice President for Network Services(ret.) our Moderator for the evening and interact with our panel of experts who have insights to share with you representing their Network transformation experiences. Learn how they have increased enterprise network agility, simplified access and improved their enduser experiences while planning for and adapting to future business changes and growth
- John LaFreniere, Hertz Global Vice President of IT Architecture
- Mike Zibaie, IBM, Client Solutions Executive for Network Services
- Rick Qualman, IBM, Global Vice President, Network Services, Florida and Puerto Rico Senior Executive
- Jacob Ackerman, Chief Technology Officer for SkyLink Data Centers
- James Demetrius, CenturyLink, Solutions Architect
Make a Tax Deductible Donation At this final event of the year, we are making available to our participants the opportunity to join SWFRTP in providing an additional Scholarship for a deserving Southwest Florida High School student. Cash, Check and CC are all acceptable forms of donation!
Your much appreciated donation will be matched 1:1 by SWFRTP to DOUBLE THE IMPACT we can have on our future technology leaders! Thank you for your continued participation, membership and donation during this Giving Season.
Business leaders are looking for ways to modernize their traditional Network Infrastructure that will address both network data and voice requirements, while securely connecting to the cloud and improving overall performance. Software Defined Networks and Software Defined WAN solutions are critical steps to helping organizations acquire, consume and manage Network resources.
- IP telephony services and collaboration - Voice services delivered via Cloud PBX and moving seamlessly from office space to mobile with secure access and voicemail
- Startup new locations (branch offices, new retail locations) with connectivity in hours and days, not weeks! Handling performance managed through orchestration and automation capabilities that SD-N/SD-WAN can provide vs reliance on HW appliances from the traditional network design and architecture
- Applications development and migration, delivered from the cloud with secure network capability and bandwidth on demand
Thank you to our host location Endeavor Innovative Workspaces.
- Date: Thursday, December 14th, 2017
- Location: Endeavor Innovative Workspaces
- Address: 8831 Business Park Drive, #301, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
- Time: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- 5:30 - 6:15 p.m.: Networking
- 6:15 - 6:30 p.m.: Announcements
- 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.: Panel Discussion and Q & A
- Beer, wine, and light food will be served.
Please RSVP to attend this free event.
The Southwest Florida Regional Technology Partnership, a member of Lee County’s Horizon Council, is the only organization dedicated solely to promoting the growth of the technology sector in Southwest Florida.
More Info? Contact: Charlie Starnes | [email protected]
Sponsorship Opportunities are available. Contact Stephen Craig at 407-760-3578 or [email protected]